Membership and Annual Dues
Membership is open to individuals, libraries, archives, and other institutions and organizations having an interest in maps and geographic data and who supports the objectives of the Association.
Benefits of an ACMLA Membership:
- Receive the ACMLA Bulletin, the Association's journal publication, 3 times per year.
- Eligible for travel funding to attend the annual conference.
- Participate in the ACMLA Mentoring Program.
- Participate in committee work to further professional development.
- Foster relations with professionals in the field of geographic and cartographic information.
- Benefit from the work of all ACMLA committees - for the interests of its members.
- Full & honorary members receive access to the ACMLA- ACACC-L Listserv - a forum for the exchange of ideas.
Open to Canadian residents who are working in any cartographic field
Open to all other individuals interested in the Association
Open to libraries, archives, institutions and organizations
Open to students registered full-time at a Canadian college or university
|Honorary Membership||no cost||Conferred by the Association|
To apply for membership, please complete a copy of the form-fillable Membership Form (pdf) and mail it to:ACMLA/ACACC
c/o Leanne Hindmarch
Robarts Library, 7th Floor
University of Toronto
130 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario CANADA
E-mail address: email@example.com